“As your Mayor, I will be your faithful advocate. I will listen to your needs and concerns. I will fight for your right to know and I will consider your input in the governance of Loveland. I will continue to ask the tough questions and I will continue to be a good steward of your taxpayer money”
Jacki Marsh, a small business owner located in downtown Loveland, has been an attentive observer of Loveland's civic affairs. Before embarking on her public office journey, she diligently attended City Council meetings for three years, eventually securing her position as the Mayor of Loveland in November 2017 and re-election in 2019.
In 1972, at the young age of 17, Jacki achieved a historic victory by winning the world's first women's six-mile race, the Crazyleg's Mini-Marathon in New York's Central Park. Her remarkable achievement occurred just three weeks before the groundbreaking signing of Title IX into law, which ensured equal funding and opportunities for women in all federally funded schools. Today, the New York Mini Marathon stands as the world's premier women's road race, attracting over eight thousand female runners annually, with Olympians from around the world participating in this prestigious event.
Throughout her diverse professional career, Jacki has taken on a multitude of roles, including serving as an Early Childhood Teacher for the Department of Social Services, a Bookkeeper for a Dental Clinic, a Trade Show Marketing Manager, a Purchasing Manager, and a Purchasing Director for an International Software Company. She also held the position of General Manager for a large Home Service Provider.
In her capacity as Mayor, Jacki actively engages with our community, frequently lending her support to various causes such as KidsPak, attending veterans' events, school functions, regional meetings, and serving on several boards and commissions. Her unwavering commitment to transparency, equality, and the fair treatment of all individuals is evident, as she rarely declines invitations to participate in civic events or make appearances.
Jacki's Top 5 Priorities
1. I will advocate for affordable and attainable housing, that considers the consequences of increased traffic and which plans for a multitude of transit options.
2. I will fight for Metro District Reform by emphasizing the need for complete disclosure of both the home price and the infrastructure debt BEFORE anyone makes a home purchase offer.
3. I will advocate for programs that keep people in their current housing. I’m committed to implementing solutions that produce the best outcomes for the homeless and the community at large
4. I will work to stop the preferential treatment of favored developers and other special interests. To prevent farmland from being declared blight, as a ruse to divert property taxes for 25 years.
5. I will advocate for a Climate Action Plan with tangible and achievable steps that produce immediate and long-term benefits.
Ballots have been sent out, check your mailbox and return them promptly.
Remember to vote for Jacki Marsh!
VOTE FOR JACKI MARSH